- Assessments, strategies and road maps providing a detailed analysis of an organisation’s current state of information governance and management and an actionable, phased implementation, embedding change management as foundational to success.
- Information Governance program design and development providing the foundational infrastructure of governance policies, retention schedules and procedures on which all future information-management related implementation activities are built.
- Comprehensive global regulatory research covering all areas of law affecting an organisation’s business, for all jurisdictions in which it operates.
- Overall strategies for the management and governance of all records and information regardless of media or storage repository, including unstructured content stored on shared drives, document/enterprise content management systems and SharePoint, email systems, and structured data systems.
- Consilio’s Sensible DispositionSM service plans for the identification and removal of obsolete data from systems and repositories in accordance with legal, regulatory and operational requirements.
Information Governance Resources
For information governance professionals, last week the hottest spot north of Havana was ARMA’s 60th Annual Conference and Expo in Washington, DC. Over 1,700 gathered to network, explore cutting-edge technology, and learn information governance best practices
The situation related to Safe Harbor, the framework that previously enabled transfers of data between the E.U. and U.S., continues to evolve. As most know by now, a month earlier, on October 6, 2015, the European
Articles, eDisclosure Services, Information Governance, Legal Hold Process & Program Development, Records and Information Management, Services & Consulting
Since the addition of the e-discovery amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure in 2006, sanctions for spoliation have risen markedly. This trend seems unlikely to wane now that the 2015 amendments to Rule
Webinar: The Snowden Effect - How the Landscape of Cross-Border Discovery is Impacted by Recent Events Presented as part of the ALM Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum, this one-hour webinar, will examine how