Combining best-in-class legal analytics expertise with applied technologies and workflows to uncover relevant data, reduce costs, and improve work product quality
- Proven team-based approach combining legal & technology expertise to applied analytics
- Consultative approach with global presence to meet specific regional- and matter-based requirements
- Machine learning & augmented intelligence to improve data culling, review quality & speed, identify custodians & languages & more
Data volumes continue to grow to an expected 175 zettabytes worldwide by 2025. That data is increasingly unstructured, complex, multilingual, and rich with metadata. As legal and regulatory issues continue to mount, the legal community is slowly looking to the potential leverage of artificial intelligence and machine learning to reduce costs, increase quality of work product, and uncover insights under mountains of data.
By combining deep legal & technology expertise, Consilio delivers practical, defensible applied analytics outcomes to matters of all sizes for clients worldwide. From large volumes of internal investigations to multi-party class action matters, Consilio’s analytics team brings a collaborative team-based approach to help solve legal challenges for clients. This unique and proven approach applies team members with both legal and technical expertise to identify relevant data, reduce costs and increase review efficiency.
The Complete Intelligence Difference – Service
- Unique team-based approach with both legal & technical expertise – Comprised of individuals with both legal and technical expertise, we apply a proven blend of applied knowledge to identify relevant data, reduce costs and increase review efficiency.
- Leverage best-in-class analytics ideas and workflows developed over 10+ years and thousands of engagements for matters of all sizes.
- Global presence brings analytics expertise geographically distributed across 11 cities worldwide to serve client needs when and where needed.
- Early and actionable insights on data volumes with Immediate Case Assessment – Identify the patterns or gaps in collected data, remove irrelevant information, and isolate hot documents in order to prioritise reviews for efficiency and work product quality.
- Review workflow consulting services to assist Counsel in reducing review costs while increasing quality and productivity. Specialised consulting reviews can include PII identification / redaction, GDPR / CCPA, technical or cross-border reviews.